We are a Certified Soil Food Web Lab.
Get your soil-biology tested & analyzed to
- Improve plant health quickly and efficiently, at any scale
- Eliminate pest and disease problems
- Bring your soil (back) to life
- Reduce watering requirements
The soil biology test allows to establish baseline microorganism and fertility levels for your soil.
We will discuss and help interpret the results of your soil test so that a customised strategy to improve conditions can be developed and planned.
In short, a laboratory evaluation will reveal measurements for the following organisms:
- Fungal Hyphae
- Oomycetes (harmful, anaerobic fungi)
- Actinobacteria *
- Ciliates *
- Bacterial feeder
- Fungal feeder
- Root feeder *
* (Indicators of anaerobic & problematic conditions)
When purchasing a laboratory analysis, all of the above organisms are counted and graphically visualized, along with general target areas according to the desired stage of succession of the desired plants. These target areas are not necessarily set in stone, but rather constitute guidelines based on current data gained through experience in the current Soil Food Web consortium. These guidelines can be updated as our understanding of soil evolves over time.